Moderator: Benzion

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Discussion] The Death of a Game

[Copy link] 17/1237

Posted on 10/14/13 1:36:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Omg The bytching Never ends......
Look if you don't like being the little guy cash up
if your cant cash up you lucky its a guild  game befriends the guy who  is cashing up

If nether option suits you....and all you want to do is bytch ...then this is not the game for you go play farmville its much easier to win....

Btw new server though a pain in the azz because they lose me newb kills ....Are not and never will Igg money ....Because only people dont spend money in the 1st place seem to have anything to bytch about .
ch
Well Now I want to bytch about something ......******Whine whine whine ,,,,,,Bytch bytch bytch :curse::'(:Q:dizzy: {:3_42:} if you don't like the game or its practices dont let the door hit u in the azz on the way out.

There are players in this game who spend enough in one day to keep the game running for years. Igg is smarter than you think (1st they don't listen to whinny BS)and wouldn't do a god damn thing to upset that cash flow.
They know having plenty of room for big egos and there CC's is the key to a long and happy game while you can't see it most of us can cause we are the once paying for it. By the way i hope you like all the free ts 1 and 2 and bio potions we got you. We practically gave you 2 free set upgrades with this event because of the money we spent.

It be a whole lot easier on us if they let us sever jump our toons LOL I'd hit them all once a day and be the xs butcher LMAO. :@Then i could see having one for just non-casher but the second you spend even a dollar you have to join a real server. So the free-be server could be a demo LOL;P

Sorry the servers are a lame excuse and have nothing to do with ones inability to play or any real issue in the game. Nor will they kill the game if anything Igg is smart enough to have just saved it. At least till next aug when we run out of holidays. Mwhahahahaha ;P:P:lol:loveliness:{:3_42:}

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 2:42:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What do I care about new servers? Been on mine pretty much since it started, we got merged not too long ago, had ups and downs with annoying players, but in the end we prevailed. I made a few alts to try the different classes and within a few weeks they reached lvl 70 WITHOUT cash.
People come and go for a variety of reasons. Just because many are on a server at the beginning doesn't mean they will be around forever. Some just never learn to like the game and move on, others do go to a new server because they want to be in the top ranks. Some leave because they get married, have children etc.
I like the server merges because it brings together people that have played for a while and like the game, makes it interesting to meet a new gang, make new friends and learn more about the game.

If IGG would not make money by opening new servers, I think they would have stopped by now. And those of you complaining about the money it cost to play this game, well, would you like to work for free? It costs money to maintain the servers, buy bandwith, create maps, animate pets and mounts, and so on. The good thing is, you can play for free because those of us who pay make it possible. But we don't complain about you not supporting the game, but we get offended when you complain that we don't do enough for you.
You all know, if you don't pay, you have to work a little harder and a little longer to get where the cashers are. It is YOUR choice, not ours. So, please stop putting cashers down, after all, without us, nobody would be playing this game.
Oh, and in those free browser games that you complain you only get useless stuff.... well, I get the same useless stuff just lots more of it.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 4:25:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah LuxferStar because cashing up on a game thats gona die is the smartest thing in the world to do.. wow.. Guess you people just dont get it.. small boxs you are in and cant even see out the top of it.. go back to spending on your CCs.. im sure IGG will love you for it

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 6:12:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol i hit level 70 in 1 Day from Grinding in VoD and septa after doing all my Quest and Dungeons and i was only Star 3-4 then o and useing EXP runes

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 8:07:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LuxferStar replied at 10-14-2013 02:36 PM
Omg The bytching Never ends......
Look if you don't like being the little guy cash up
if your cant  ...

what the hell is your problem ? no one mentioned anything about casher in any negative way in this thread until 2 posts after yours.

not a single person has complained about not being happy with their fate.

but since you brought it up i'll tell you this. i've spent more time/effort on this game than just about any one. i used to be a casher but stopped doing that once i realized that apparently my ip is cursed to have the worst luck ever. (a casher complaining and if you look its cashers/ex-cashers that complain about things more often than the free players do)

i'm also aware of more than 3 people that have quit this game while they were at the top of the game simply because of igg's decisiions so once agan you are wrong about them ding things to upset their cash flow its jsut that they are apparently too ignorant to look at the data and realize tha they are in a downhill spiral (although i believe that they are aware of it and just doing stuff to prolong the game to make every last dollar before they completely abandon this game (something that many of us feel that they have already done in practice)

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 4:57:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is true in a way lvling faster with cash. Im a well WAS a kinda big spender in this game but i havent given one more penny of my money since june and wont ever again. Moved on to cashing with another sight totally not even related to IGG and till they fix what theve messed up over the last year,then yeah they wont get anymore of my money lol... and all the new servers is a joke over 50 servers and 80% of them are half dead.......

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 3:51:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vasilisa69 replied at 10-13-2013 01:12 PM
It doesnt take a lot to reach lv 70... it can be done in like a couple of weeks... even without puti ...

Yup. 2 weeks 2 days was all it took in server 50 for me to hit lv 70. all you gotta do is put your head down and grind
(did have a zen 3 to help though)

Signature
Posted on 7/28/17 4:48:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

how many people cash to be the best on a new server? also, people move servers if they dislike the old one or get killed a lot. but it almost took 4 weeks to open this new server. If they keep it to one every month then it's not so bad. And they do mergers under requests by the general gaming community. you all ask for mergers and when merged you lot always complain XD either because they are a server older or got bigger cashiers there or wars break out or whatever. It's a game. stay on your server or move around it's up to you.

Signature