Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 18347

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Discussion] The Death of a Game

[Copy link] 17/1237

Posted on 10/10/13 10:10:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg, I know you dont read these or care to much about this game.. but, you know the money you are making on this is gona go away if you keep opening servers.. The fact that you are merging servers should be the big clue.. Maybe you should try and move the dollar signs from your eyes and OPEN them.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 1:57:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

People are requesting for merge because their server are dead, its because of the new servers made. How will we solve this if you will always create a new server? Why don't you stop making till each server is full then lock it, That's the time to make another server.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 3:43:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok. your right in a way yes. servers die because so many new ones get opened. however they do not lose money in doing so... think about it how many people cash to be the best on a new server? also people move servers if they dislike the old one or get killed a lot. but it almost took 4 weeks to open this new server.. If they keep it to one every month then its not so bad.
And they do mergers under requests by the general gaming community. you all ask for mergers and when merged you lot always complain XD either because they are a server older or got bigger cashers there or wars break out or whatever. Its a game. stay on your server or move around its up to you.
And they can potentially have an unlimited amount of people on servers. waiting for it to be full would not be the best solution...

They will not respond about this type of thread so i dont know why people always make them and complain. tbh you just gotta deal with it, keep your head down and still march on in your own server

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 5:36:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No.. Igg is gona lose money because they keep opening new servers... Then other servers get thin.. Cashers get upset go to new games that care about the people playing them...  Have seen it in 100's of other games.. It will happen here if they keep making servers and keep not caring about the problems with this game

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 2:19:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ButcherTrinity replied at 10-11-2013 04:43 AM
Ok. your right in a way yes. servers die because so many new ones get opened. however they do not lo ...

Couldnt agree more.
Its like an impossible task to make everyone happy.
+ If they wait for server to fill up, the servers would simply lag so much more,
then that would be wrong too.
Im sure they are doing the best they can with the  resources they have. :P

Signature
Server: 37
Level: 130
Star:    7

Super Moderator
Posted on 10/11/13 2:27:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ButcherTrinity replied at 10-11-2013 08:43 AM
Ok. your right in a way yes. servers die because so many new ones get opened. however they do not lo ...

So Your the Person That Bad mouths Everyone in Server And Cross server

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 7:55:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For example, I am a newbie wanted to create a character, there is no chance for me to be in the top of any server when a lot of players played ahead of me.. Do you think I can catch up with some lv80 characters?? Solution?? Wait for another server to open and be the best there..

This game is not so friendly to those who wanted to try it..They should've make it easier to reach lv 70 if they will not open any new servers anymore..

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 8:12:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It doesnt take a lot to reach lv 70... it can be done in like a couple of weeks... even without puting cash into the game.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 8:22:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vasilisa69 is right, It dosnt take long to reach level 70 if you just push through it

Signature
Server: 37
Level: 130
Star:    7

Super Moderator
Posted on 10/14/13 12:01:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(47229912) replied at 10-13-2013 08:55 PM
For example, I am a newbie wanted to create a character, there is no chance for me to be in the top  ...

time spent really won't matter all that much. lvl 70 can be reached wihtin a week or 2 if you work at it even faster if your a big spender which is what it takes to be a top player on your server anyways

Signature