Create Thread

[Discussion] servers

[Copy link] 6/788

Posted on 12/22/12 7:25:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

agreed cuz in final....there will be to much of dead servers

Signature

agreed cuz in final....there will be to much of dead servers
For one, having a lot of servers reduces the lag in one server as more existing players flow into the new server. But merging new servers would imbalance the players in the game, in terms of things like rankings and guilds...

Signature

In other IGG games they merge servers every once in a while. I expect they\'ll eventually do the same here

Signature

[quote="(32009354)":2l4g4pgd]agreed cuz in final....there will be to much of dead servers
For one, having a lot of servers reduces the lag in one server as more existing players flow into the new server. But merging new servers would imbalance the players in the game, in terms of things like rankings and guilds...[/quote:2l4g4pgd]

I agree with you, but it needs to be done, so that some servers dont die completely. but they are adding to many servers to fast.... what they need to add a new server once and a while.... then look at  the servers that are dieing, and then add that to a different server that is about as old as that server, if they keep the servers to about the same age as the other server they add to it, it will keep the unbalancing down a lot more that way.

Signature

im wondering what hope canyon will ressemble in some months at that rate that igg is opening servers...think those not agreeing. [s:778]

Signature

i disagree with igg for adding more and more servers.. in some period of time there will be a lot of dead servers...im from server 9 and server 21 already came out...there is no fun if there is no more players in old servers. plz stop with new servers... take a long rest with that.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/18 5:41:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature