Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 19903

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Blueprints..? / complete sets?

[Copy link] 3/1677

Posted on 10/2/12 2:25:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello there !
If your talking about lvl 40 gear blueprints you can get Helmet,weapon,shield from Infernal City , and all the others from RECOVER THE WINGS EVENT and yes there is a function to craft your item in one go , but that costs cash and a lot of it . For example I collect all the materials myself, but the ones that are really hard to get ( from Alchemists Recipe event) I just pay cash instead of getting them. Each blueprint has a material that needs to be collected in Alchemists Request and they are a real pain to get . And it is impossible to get all set blueprints in one go, because per each recover the wings run there is a chance to get 1 blueprint or so , its really hard to get them [s:553]

Cheers !

Signature

What are the rankings colors (lowest to highest) in equipment mean?

Signature

Hi everyone..

I would like to know where i can find / get / purchase / blueprints.. preferably for my kind the knight:)

Also.. is there a way to get all parts of a set in one go?

thx all..

You can get blueprints in dungeons randomly. You can also buy it from the Auction if there are available. And for now, there is no other way to get all the part of a set in one go but we will take it as a suggestion and hopefully be in the game in the future.

Thank you for your continued support.

Hello there !
If your talking about lvl 40 gear blueprints you can get Helmet,weapon,shield from Infernal City , and all the others from RECOVER THE WINGS EVENT and yes there is a function to craft your item in one go , but that costs cash and a lot of it . For example I collect all the materials myself, but the ones that are really hard to get ( from Alchemists Recipe event) I just pay cash instead of getting them. Each blueprint has a material that needs to be collected in Alchemists Request and they are a real pain to get . And it is impossible to get all set blueprints in one go, because per each recover the wings run there is a chance to get 1 blueprint or so , its really hard to get them [s:553]

Cheers !

Thank you for sharing your ideas to other players and for the continued support you\'re giving.
What are the rankings colors (lowest to highest) in equipment mean?

Ranking colors of the equipments affects the main attributes. The higher the quality, the higher attributes you will have.

Signature

Hi everyone..

I would like to know where i can find / get / purchase / blueprints.. preferably for my kind the knight:)

Also.. is there a way to get all parts of a set in one go?

thx all..

Signature