Wings of Destiny Today: 3    Total Posts: 18587

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] stolen account never touch this point?

[Copy link] 5/246

Posted on 5/1/18 7:46:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

my account after 1 year of effort was scammed by a subject and igg does not answer anything I would like to know if they can do something about this for the first time, since they never answer, I want to recover my sv61mi account account is [ S61] ♥ MaGy and it was stolen I wish something was done for the first time and there are people who support me with this, and confirm that my account was stolen.

IF DON'T GIVE BACK MY ACCOUNT SO BLOCKED FREEZE OR I DON'T KNOW! FREEZE THAT!!!

Signature
Posted on 5/1/18 7:53:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

condolence magy..

Signature
Priest lvl 55
Posted on 5/1/18 2:06:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sorry your account was stolen. I don't think it's going to matter since we are all fucked because several players chose to cheat. Thanks cheaters for fucking up the game for the rest us. You guys really fucking suck!

Signature
Posted on 5/1/18 7:10:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

for you RickRhymes you deserve it. we will say thank you to the person got your toon. dont cry because you are the scammer too. and using cart bug everyday in champion trials. so you've feel the anger of the other players that you scammed too. i hope IGG will not give it  back to you.

Signature
Posted on 5/11/18 7:49:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

a simple envidy people just shut up,stop ur trash talk idiot give so laugh

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 6:19:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it is in your interest that you should not touch the account because it causes issues for you. It is always dangerous If you use such account. write my Assignment Cheap

Signature