Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 18360

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] Game dead?

[Copy link] 14/1402

Posted on 7/4/17 2:03:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My gaming life is dead because of practical life and also a bit because of education. I have been playing games since my childhood specially strategic games. Last game which I have played was with my friends of make my assignment .

Signature
make my assignment
Posted on 8/1/17 5:56:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I was in school I was a champion of games like, Counter Strike but now I am a writer at Professional Dissertation Writers and do not have enough time for playing games. I am missing that time!

Signature
Posted on 8/7/17 7:13:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am a gamer and a gaming freak. I love to compete in competitions and counterstrike and dota are my favorite multiplayer Write My Essay For Me games. I used to play AOE (AGE of Empires)2 but i got tired of it by kicking every ones arse in it =p.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/17 7:04:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a fascinating and very interesting game. I am following your news and I want to say that I am very grateful for this informative post. Keep working, I would like to get to know more about you as I want to write good expository essays and get back to the game.

Signature
Posted on 11/20/17 7:23:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This a nice game. I used to have fun playing this game while I was busy checking out the best interior designers in Pathanamthitta.

Signature