Wings of Destiny Today: 2    Total Posts: 18336

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] Game dead?

[Copy link] 12/916

Posted on 3/6/17 2:05:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So i havent played fully in like...2 years maybe? I was wondering, is the game dead? I mean I do see some older players who spent their life savings stuck here but otherwise is the game dead??

Signature
Warlock Lv 117 [S19]Sars
Star:5
WT: 150/150
HT: 150/150
CT: 56/150
Posted on 3/6/17 3:08:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah at least our server is.

zanny.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/17 4:41:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yup, deader than a Dodo, all IGG want to do is take your money and ignore the problems, they are weeks to reply to tickets and emails, they're just fraudsters

Signature
R
Posted on 3/31/17 2:30:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree that they are fraudsters.

Signature
LV130 Crusader CT150
S5/S6/S10/S11/S13/S14/S15/S16
Posted on 4/3/17 7:18:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's amazing game! I need write my essay fast but can't stop playing!

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 1:24:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's being utilized as a part of these cases as short-hand, a catch-all term for the sort of reactionary holdouts that vibe so undermined by gaming's extending skylines. On the off chance that you call yourself a "gamer" and are a cool individual, continue being a cool individual. Cooper Barnes Jacket Instylejackets

Signature
Posted on 4/30/17 5:24:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am getting disappointed with the way this game is being run. I have had a few issues and no-one seems to want to help at all. There has been lots of talk about the game being disabled. Is this true? If so someone should really let the players know as some people spend cash. It seems very fraudulent to have a game running and make things only accessible by using cash, and not provide any proper customer support when there are issues. I have had a few and i get told to have a screenshot however how does one get a screenshot of something that has already happened? I don't know about others, but I don't take regular screenshots to prove what i have in my account. Any other game I have played like this, the customer service reps have access to the Account history to examine and give the client a proper adequate compensation, especially when its due to a game glitch. I am beginning to get the feeling that this game does seem to be nothing but a money scam. I am not happy. =(

Signature
BlooduWedd Lvl 63
[S62]/Bramble Basin
Star 3
Posted on 5/23/17 1:49:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
[URL=https://www.papermatic.co.uk[/URL]
Posted on 6/24/17 2:00:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game is as dead or alive as you can make it. For my new server, which i don't know why the last 2 servers didn't come to ours lol. It's been pretty alive since our merge but...now that we all know each other better, it's been a bit more relaxing and quiet. Even our seiges have died down again, but not as bad as b4 merge. Personally im gonna keep PS'ing my ht, Auto'ing wt/ct til they close the game. I find no point in spending on here when they don't care anymore and for the most part be afk.

Signature
Posted on 7/3/17 1:51:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game dead or alive is kind of a action game and I like action game as I'm a professional Counter Strike player and also love to play Defense of the Ancient 2 whenever I get a free time after completing my coursework writing service.

Signature
coursework writing service