Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 18347

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] Could it be true??

[Copy link] 14/1670

Posted on 3/18/17 11:31:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only good thing I have to say about IGG is they have compensated me with free passes to WT/HT/CT when I get dc'd from them. But as far as "new content" goes, they seem to ignore any kind of player feedback. Which is too bad cause there are some great ideas. And in all honesty it is feeling like they are driving this game into the ground, making players quit so they can close it down. The last update said "tons of new features" which we saw none, people's friends list (mine included) are not getting fixed, and any kind of player feedback or request are being responded to with a generic answer. I do agree with you Jim on the automated answers. I've thought that many times with the responses that I have received from IGG support.

Signature
[S37]Freyas
Tokko Guild LT

Crusader
Level 130
Posted on 3/24/17 4:39:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It probably is fraud, IFF are nothing but fraudsters, they take your real cash then don't bother sorting out the problems, all their incompetent staff can do is ask you for a screenshot and ignore the issue - DOH!

Signature
R
Posted on 4/13/17 6:50:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

With me everything is fine. I don't quite understand what all these complaints are about..

gaming essays .

Signature
Posted on 4/13/17 8:31:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What class of toon do you play Merrybree?

Signature
[S37]Freyas
Tokko Guild LT

Crusader
Level 130
Posted on 4/16/17 8:20:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

All we can do is keep getting at them and hope for the best............... but what is the best IGG can give/do anymore?

Signature
S23
LV130 Cleric
MetalHeads Guild leader
\../ (-.-) \../