Wings of Destiny Today: 4    Total Posts: 18823

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Is this game dead?

[Copy link] 5/1097

Posted on 2/26/15 9:41:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just curious if anyone had news on whats happening to game? I've noticed a lot of mergers lately, which is good for most players. Haven't seen a new server in months. Don't really wanna start a new character on a 4 month old server.

Signature
Posted on 2/26/15 11:00:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well. Sat here for weeks at Level 120. No update or higher levels. No new dungeons. Lack of care in events.  Lack of support when problems (down to possibly bad programming and quality control) and poor customer service.  I'd  say 'Yes?'.

Signature
LV130 Crusader CT150
S5/S6/S10/S11/S13/S14/S15/S16
Posted on 2/27/15 3:46:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do i do this? lol

Signature
Posted on 2/27/15 10:37:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This game, lacking in any real content of any significance, died when cruor and uncapped imbibes were introduced.

I've never seen any game that has introduced a feature that has led to such a level of imbalance as with this mount equip 'system'.

I've seen several servers with more than 3 million points of atk/matk difference between players ranked between 1 and 10..never mind players lower down the pecking orders. Competitive P.V.P died a long time ago..with that gone what else is there?

Signature
Posted on 3/8/18 2:40:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
Posted on 8/20/18 3:09:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Majority of the topics have been written and produced for the people. It has been designed with the help of the https://www.rush-my-essay.com/ for all right and fundamental parts for the humans in this ambit and regulation.

Signature