Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 20142

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] New Server?

[Copy link] 8/1343

Posted on 1/23/15 12:12:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

New to game and started playing on s62, but noticed I'm over 3 months behind. Any news of a new server starting anytime soon?

Signature
Posted on 1/23/15 12:48:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The new servers come every few months, my advice for now, just learn the basics on 62, learn from the friends you'll make and the guild you're in so when they do release one you'll know exactly what to do, how best to do it and if you cash on the new server you'll know exactly what to cash for.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/19 3:01:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 4/18/19 5:15:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 6/19/19 3:54:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi How are you? Thanks for share this information Please its so helpfully for me I am waiting your next Post By Buy Instagram Followers UK

Signature
http://epicfollowers.co.uk/
Posted on 3/20/20 6:22:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Really This goes far beyond the commenting! It wrote his thoughts while reading the article amazingly  buy Instagram followers UK

Signature
Always choose the best Instagram services provider in the market, Buy Instagram followers UK & likes from igfollowers.uk, 100% secure payment
Posted on 4/2/20 1:20:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Excellent post, positive site. I have read your article on your website now. and I am also like your writing style, keep up the effective work.buy Instagram likes UK

Signature
Always choose the best Instagram services provider in the market, Buy Instagram followers UK & likes from igfollowers.uk, 100% secure payment
Posted on 7/3/20 3:06:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

your site shows the positive End of the game I like your website you are a very good post about games

Signature
Posted on 7/18/20 12:39:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you very much for this wonderful article .You put a lot of effort to please us with excellent content. This post has opened up so much information to me.How and where is testosterone produced A vital hormone synthesized by the testes and the adrenal glands It is also produced in females.

Signature
How and Where is Testosterone Produced? In Men and Women