Wings of Destiny Today: 2    Total Posts: 20042

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] Flaming Skies vs Sword of Rule

[Copy link] 11/2218

Posted on 12/16/14 10:31:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

when using a crusader..which is better to use in PvP?  Flaming skies or Sword of rule?

Signature
Posted on 12/16/14 12:37:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Flaming skies i'd say

Signature
Server: 37
Level: 130
Star:    7

Super Moderator
Posted on 12/16/14 3:14:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i tried both,there is now way to tell that any of them works,i have fs7,and sword 6,so i don't yous any,instead i prefer faithpike4 and zen  bucz it increases the rate of silence on opponent,or you could try bloodmoon and zen,and in pvp try not to use faithpike in armour or you will die from reflect

Signature
Posted on 12/17/14 12:41:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the combo of flaming and sor = quick death if u wanna only use 1 i would say sor over flaming mainly because storm and blueblood in armour can negate flaming i personally use both if im pking

Signature
Posted on 1/23/15 1:56:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The combo of SOR flaming might be awesome but the Combo Flaming  Zen is way better and unless you are overpowered against anyone on your server Flaming skies will do better   the blue blood in armor wont negate the effect of it it have a chance to remove debuff was is totaly different .... if you want to kill stronger player Flaming all the way

Signature

Server : 44 Fairy's tears
Character : Turlu Stalker 120
Star 6 / WT 150 HT150
Posted on 1/23/15 2:02:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

and dont forget the stun effect of Flaming skies

Signature

Server : 44 Fairy's tears
Character : Turlu Stalker 120
Star 6 / WT 150 HT150
Posted on 9/21/18 2:35:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only thing I disagree with in your suggestion is the 3rd entry costing cash..The reason behind this is that Star levels should really get their additional entries into these dungeons for free as it is something that we paid for already yet IGG takes that from us with almost every event dungeon. 

- see google street view maps

Signature
Posted on 9/21/18 2:42:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 11/8/18 6:33:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Skies VS sword of rules was the new game that was all available on this forum that was made by the developer that have much skills on it. I need to get benefits of his skills that I got from australian writing services this was amazing for me to have all this article from this forum.

Signature
Posted on 7/18/19 6:05:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature