Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 18634

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Discussion] Thank you for your prompt reply

[Copy link] 10/868

Posted on 12/4/14 5:28:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you IGG to your swift and prompt reply to my ticket i submitted.  So wish that statement was true....but it is not. Four days have passed since your maintance took all my exp(lvl 119 @ 84%) and still my ticket has not even been looked at.   Kinda feeling like we dont matter to you.  See you promoting your new moblie game on Facebook.  Must be spending all your resources and time there.  Most likely funded buy our dollars we spend here.  Done investing in your faulty game your so willingly keep providing to all of us.

Signature
Posted on 12/4/14 7:32:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not mean to sound like a jerk for saying this but do what everyone else has been doing just re-level up. To be honest if it was me I would rather regain the experience than to rely on IGG doing it correctly, considering if they did it correctly would be your 84%+ whatever you have gained in the last 4 days knowing IGG with their coding probably would send you back to level 84 and not give you the 84%.

Signature
[S15] Thuggin
117 Warlock
Posted on 12/4/14 7:44:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah seriously they dont care. when asking igg for help with anything your better off talking to the wall, atleast the wall wont bend you over without lube... lol

Signature
[s24]scrib
Crusader lv 130
Star 7
CT 150
Posted on 12/4/14 8:37:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh i know eventually i will get my exp back from them.  Just their lack of concern in replying to tickets is horrible.  Eventually they will reply but god knows when. Yeah im still lvling up as i normally would... but kinda sux when ya grind your ass off and save up the items n coin ya need cause your lvling in the next few days then poof ...back to 0 ....its not like im @ 118 gonna hit 119 ...119 gonna hit 120 so kinda been waiting for them new weapons.

Signature
Posted on 12/4/14 8:54:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea completely understandable why you would be ticked off. By the time (if even) they give back the experience you will not need it. I find it a pain to even try to speak with service center I have sent them several tickets before I get a generic response every time and then after putting things in terminology that a newborn can understand get a response back telling me that they can not do anything unless I do the stuff for them (in which I have no access to).

Signature
[S15] Thuggin
117 Warlock
Posted on 12/5/14 2:33:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have tickets submitted from November 28, November 25 and December 2 - all with the same initial Pending Resolution.. all different issues.  One is that I know I spent $1 on the 27th and wasn't able to get the 100% free stuff on the 28th..  so by the time they respond that won't even be on the event page no doubt.. They used to respond in 3-5 days - but now they don't even acknowledge i 5 days.. this is a a real problem.

Signature
Posted on 12/5/14 5:23:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Almost to point need to go to their hook up site, and report problems on their since they are so concerned about it might get fed up enough. If we pester on their "new baby."  :@

Signature
Posted on 12/5/14 8:04:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am currently at a week on 2 tickets... i think IGG is going for records... how long can we ignore the masses

Signature
Posted on 12/5/14 5:18:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Kim Mee replied at 12-5-2014 05:23 AM
Almost to point need to go to their hook up site, and report problems on their since they are so con ...

lol it is to funny seeing some of the moments on local there. I crack up so much with what people post from around me, sad to say seems like this world is doomed

Signature
[S15] Thuggin
117 Warlock
Posted on 12/15/14 11:05:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

15 days and counting.  Only reply I got from ticket was what's your in game name lol.  That was 10 days ago.  Already grinded back 68% of the 84% you all took from me. F*** you very much IGG

Signature