Wings of Destiny Today: 4    Total Posts: 18823

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] People getting emails and other not

[Copy link] 11/1316

Posted on 6/20/14 1:34:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

seams you have to be special to get a email from igg about free pets or anything. I was star 8 and only reason i knew about free pet was because guild member got a email. Do i not spend enough money to get email from them.

Signature
Posted on 6/20/14 1:59:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sadly they always seem to half do things, if you have your email set and your not recieving mails from them I would suggest contacting  support, more often than not they dont fix it, but honestly its the only thing that players can really do :/

Signature
Posted on 6/21/14 2:51:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depending on what mail anyone is using, there could be a chance of the mail being caught in spam mail.

Signature
Class: Crusader
Lvl: 116
Guild leader of [S6]FrostGuardian
HT: 150
Posted on 6/21/14 7:55:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am a star 9 and didnt recieve any email.

Signature
Posted on 2/24/18 4:24:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
Posted on 9/12/18 6:09:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
Posted on 9/12/18 6:10:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
Posted on 9/12/18 6:10:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
Posted on 10/3/18 1:23:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
Posted on 10/4/18 5:02:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Assignment Services provides a 24-hour online assignment help or academic assistance and consultation to the students. Be it any subject such as Nursing, Economics, Law, Engineering, or Management, we provide the most reliable help with assignment online by our highly-proficient academic writers. This is because there are a multitude of online academic help services and picking the best is always going to be a trial and error method. However, My Assignment Services is a well-established and prominent name in the best nursing assignment help provider & high-quality instant assignment help online to students since almost a decade. You can trust our academic ghostwriters completely to get best quality write-ups including case studies, research proposals, dissertations and theses, and more. Australian Assignment Help providing experts understand that price is one of the major factors that university students consider before paying someone to do it for them. This is because university students often have stringent budgets and are already burdened with student debts. This is why we offer regular and seasonal discounts on economics assignment help or other assignments so that you achieve high distinction without burning a hole in your pocket.

Signature
Theresa Delcas
Assignment Help