Moderator: Benzion

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] Email event in the events page

[Copy link] 14/1393

Posted on 6/22/14 10:37:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(35083535) replied at 6-22-2014 06:23 AM
Who else got disappointed?

lol well Aria wording "havent played for a month" well considering 99% of us AFK and not "Play" so we should qualify lol

Signature
[S15] Thuggin
117 Warlock
Posted on 6/23/14 12:38:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

was just talkin about this in guild

i kind of got it at first, try and bring players back, but only cash players cause screw the rest ahahahahamirighthough..........anyways, the more i thught about it the more it doesnt make sense, unless its free star 10 and some crazy awesome prizes, its not gonna work, if you dont come back because of double up chances are this wont work, id say concentrate on making your cashing events better, theyve really gone downhill lately, like a lot

does anyone know what the prize is?

Signature
Posted on 6/23/14 9:13:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Luke_d(35962512 replied at 6-23-2014 12:38 AM
was just talkin about this in guild

i kind of got it at first, try and bring players back, but only ...

Faith Pike VIII, Evil Scheme IX, Prophecy VII...hell knowing IGG they just don't give an F anymore..

Just take a look at a lot of the most recent pets/mounts we have no clue what they look like or anything about them ex. Feneix, Anepholia, saulos, ebonois

Signature
[S15] Thuggin
117 Warlock
Posted on 6/7/18 2:02:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A fresh topic has been regulated for the success of the candidates. The visitors of the https://www.theukdissertations.com/ have been openly introduced for the market. The role of the fresh market has been done or the typical rate of the triumph of the people.

Signature
Posted on 10/31/18 12:51:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here discuss the topic of email events in the events page thank you for sharing the topic but here no information about this topic is mentioned here. In the next update please add some details. I hope you will consider my words.google chrome keeps freezing

Signature