Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 18634

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] New Siege Points Needed!

[Copy link] 6/401

Posted on 6/19/14 7:56:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Many people in established servers no longer need the junk we get from siege points. This has severely diminished the pvp aspect of the game. I think it would be great if we were to get siege points actually worth fighting for. Maybe one siege could give a "Goddess Cruor"x1, and another could give "Mount Catalyst"x2. If anyone else has any good ideas of rewards, some input would be great. Let's try to spice this repetitive game up some!

Signature
Posted on 6/19/14 11:03:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no.  just no... on the cruor.  they need to completely redo sieges in general. if they did this it'll be a repeat of starry all over again where one guild rules them all and eventually you go from having guilds in a server to just 1 guild.  anyone who opposes is generally chased off the server because you did not join the only guild allowed in the server.  This is also not really needed because we're eventually getting champion trials which gives lots of cruor.   The catalyst idea is not really that bad..but its not really going to make a huge difference in speed up of mount upgrades either. catalyst x5 and knight xtal x2 sounds a bit better of a reward pack.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/14 2:52:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wrong section. This should be in Suggestion Zone.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/14 3:29:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

great to see u wodlegend where u been ? and with seige points it wont matter what reward is put in place the top guild will always rule the top seigeabout the only way around that was a post i seen where some1 suggested that once a seige was held said guild couldnt enter nxt time but i think that idea is wrong also u guys just have to deal with might being right tbh i think seiges need to be gone alltogether and replaced with something that will force pvp cause seige is a guild will enter with a min to go and try to steal it but i got no idea on that and its not like igg will take any notice anyway

Signature
Posted on 6/19/14 5:11:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Been okay, busy with rl stuff and back active. As for the suggestion I would say leave it as it is. MCs and GCs can be distributed to other places more fairly such as GD drops, Celestial Mall, Arena Mall, etc. It's a huge loyalty issue when one guild gets all the goods and holds their ground on it while the other guilds want a piece of the pie.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/14 10:04:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

not a good idea for a server which has a dominant guild

Signature
Posted on 2/24/18 4:31:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature