Wings of Destiny Today: 2    Total Posts: 8791

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Help] SP

[Copy link] 7/1260

Posted on 12/8/12 4:39:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SP means Speed 10% normal walk + the percentage of your mount that adds.

Signature

<i><font color="#FF0000"> SP means Speed 10% normal walk + the percentage of your mount that adds. </font></i>
Actually, he was asking about this SP. The Stamina Points used in Alchemy. If you read the rules in Alchemy, it\'ll explain what SP can do.

Signature

I am afraid not for he indicated where it is located.  And about the Alchemy, it is Action Points not Stamina Points.   [s:742]

Signature

<i><font color="#FF0000"> I am afraid not for he indicated where it is located.  And about the Alchemy, it is Action Points not Stamina Points. </font></i>  [s:742]

However lPoppy your wrong, the SP is directly connected to the action points in Alchemy lab, I checked and compared with another toon, I had 32 SP and I had 32 AP in lab. On other toon 80 SP and 80 AP in lab.

Neither of those values would be possible with mounts, so Poliphas is correct with his answer ;)

Signature
Class: Crusader
Lvl: 116
Guild leader of [S6]FrostGuardian
HT: 150

[quote="lPoppy":3cti66m0]<i><font color="#FF0000"> I am afraid not for he indicated where it is located.  And about the Alchemy, it is Action Points not Stamina Points. </font></i>  [s:742]

However lPoppy your wrong, the SP is directly connected to the action points in Alchemy lab, I checked and compared with another toon, I had 32 SP and I had 32 AP in lab. On other toon 80 SP and 80 AP in lab.

Neither of those values would be possible with mounts, so Poliphas is correct with his answer ;)[/quote:3cti66m0]

Oh, I just checked it, sorry if I was wrong. Thank you for correcting me.    [s:732]

Signature

What does SP mean? It is located right under your health and mana bar!   [s:556]

Signature
Posted on 9/22/18 2:57:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

MAKE SURE u have high lvl zen in weap, and keep spirit waltz runnin, ive found disinigrate-expose works pretty good too...ESPECIALLY if your runnin spirit waltz and zen is kickin 
-- unblocked games

Signature
Posted on 3/25/20 12:22:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wings of Destiny help to the kids to make their real-life better in this game there are many lessons which are given at every stage which you have a coin. When you get the coin you clink on it http://essaysoriginreview.com/essaysoft-review/ and make your player more powerful.

Signature
Corporis ipsum ut i