Wings of Destiny Today: 1    Total Posts: 9356

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Help] Hack Skill wont load to skill bar

[Copy link] 5/1217

Posted on 10/14/12 10:48:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have this same issue with single shot for the hunter.....i can drag the other skills down but the single shot is not dragable from the skills menu...this makes defense impossible...pls tell me how to fix this issue?

Signature

The first skill which is the normal skill for each class is automatic once you click on a monster or player to attack. Once you
discarded it in your short cut keys you can no longer drag it back.

However, I will forward your point of view about this change to our developers for review.
Thank you for posting this.

Signature

I too have am a hunter and I\'m missing my *simple shot* icon from the hotkey bar..
This needs to be addressed and fixed as soon as possible, make the 1st slot as stuck so the icon cannot be dragged..
This has changed the dynamics of my in game fighting techniques, there seems to be alot of issues surrounding
game playing and not enough feedback from live support other than *thank you for your patience*
Sometimes it\'s not always about the length of time it takes to plan/strategise and then  fix areas as they occur, maybe its about
keeping the members playing this game especially the cash players..

Signature

You can indeed use your mouse to shoot...but this is not a solution. The mouse button shooting makes your character run towards the enemy, thus changing the fighting dynamics of the game. There is no range atack then. So this solution is redundant.

Why can you move the icon out of the hotkeys bar to begin with? If you can delete it by accident why wasnt a warning not put on it? And why is it different to all the other skills that can be taken in and out at will. This seems to be either, a flawed part of my equipment, or a trick so people cant play the game properly. Please fix this or I will leave this game.

The game seems to be in BETA testing but yet your taking peoples money, get it fixed properly before you charge people to play the game.

Signature

I can use the simple shot in auto combat....but auto combat is redundant for arena. so basically 50% or more of this game is lost without this hotkey working. When I fight bigger bosses I use manual combat also, and this is impossible without the simple shot...perhaps if you guys open up the RANGER skills I can drag a more appropriate skill into place????

Signature

Heya, since the most recent update i can no longer get my "HACK" skill to load to the skill bar.  i removed it from the bar by accident and now can no longer load it to any spot on the skill bar.  this is bad from my point of view as i used the "HACK" skill quite often, now to attack a critter or player i am having to use another skill that costs MP and i do not guaranteee a continuity of attacks, the hack skill does not automatically trigger, please can anyone possibliy let me know what i am doing wrong?

Signature