Total:#8

Create Thread

[Help] Channel 2

[Copy link] 7/1250

Posted on 10/6/12 6:27:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its another money trick ;)

Signature

I will forward your insight about the reduction of the channels.
Keep posting your point of views with the changes and also suggestion
it will help us more to know how we can improve Wings of Destiny.

Signature

I agree, we need more channels. :/

There\'s too many people on 1 channel...

Signature

I completely agree. There was no lag for me when we have 2 channels. But with the merge, combat is far to choppy.

~SilkLace Server 1

Signature

Having only one channel makes the game very laggy. making it impossible for some people to play. Please return channel 2.

Signature

This game is great...but it seems to be very experimental....its a pay game that gets altered after everyone pays cash..you disabled channel 2 the other day to make room for newer paying customers in another server, perhaps make our accounts moveable then, to the new server with multiple channels or delete the accounts that are not in use here to increase room on the server.

With one server people camp on the material drop sites and continuoiusly take them away from other players. With ch2 you could go to the same drop site and perhaps had a chance to get the item, but not anymore. the lag has increased exponentially to the point where character just sits there then shoots forward like a rocketship. These are inexcusable  problems that should have been ironed out before taking the game out of beta. You have aslo implimented a redundant leveling up system with the skills, and have given no one any info on it, and it is needed to play this game properly. Please fix this problem or I and others will be forced to leave the game and find one that works.

Signature

If you increased drop rates....and deleted double accounts...or players that have zero hrs. Perhaps you could free up space in the server? Perhaps the game would be funner to play then, now it just seems like work.

Signature

Ok so i log on the game today and now there is only 1 channel in server 1. whats happened to channel 2???? we need more than 1 channel. Please restore channel 2

Signature