Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 9000

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Help] Auto target for player vs player?

[Copy link] 3/1098

Posted on 10/1/12 4:01:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

use the ~ key to change targets, should help [s:553]

Signature

Agree with that pvp its really hard to use them manual,actually pls try to update for autocombat on Arena.

Signature

I understand why auto target is not necessarily implemented in PvP to make it more challenging,  however there is a game imbalance because of this between physical attack players and players that depend entirely on skills.  There  needs to be a system in place that clearly identifies selected targets and also a target locking system adjustable from the game settings tab.  For example, I could tell the game to lock on a target I click until it\'s dead, or auto lock mobs/players by a certain parameter, such as Highest/Lowest (insert stat) You would still have to use your hotkey skills, but would have a more precise control over what your using your manual skill ON.  Also there is some difficulty being sure that hotkey skills are working, I have had many fights with other players in arena and elsewhere in which my char simply stands there and will not attack with the hotkey skill I\'ve chosen, even though no cooldown and is in my hotkey bar and pressing correct key.  Another suggestion would be to implement a new combat mode active in guild or massacre mode that can be customized to suit playing style.  There should also be a zooming feature so that plaers with different size monitors can adjust the gameplay viewing area to best fit their screen, I don\'t mind seeing things small as long as I can see more area.  This solves the problem of all of these icons I can\'t remove that block my view of the gaming area, display settings needs a massive overhaul,   Please submit thoughts on this.

Signature

How do you target another player when you are in the arena? ... Clicking on them is really hard since it is hard to see them on the screen and you can't freely move the screen to scout around.

Signature