- The steps to block emails on AOL mail are as follows-
- The first step is to open the mail in the browser and go on the login page.
- The next step after login in the AOL mail is to enter the username and password in the box provided for the procedure for how to block emails on AOL.
- Now you need to option section to access your AOL mail settings.
- After the above step opens the email spam settings which are located at the top page to fix the issue for how to block unwanted spam emails
- Now you need to enter the information of the person or recipient you want to block from the AOL mail account so for that, you need to enter the email address and username of that recipient.