Wings of Destiny Today: 3    Total Posts: 7784

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Help] Six years have passed quietly. However,

[Copy link] 0/32

Posted on 9/13/18 1:37:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Six years have passed quietly. However, these six years contain many joys and sorrows Marlboro Menthol 100S. Countless times in the kingdom of books, I want to study hard and serve the motherland in the future.the spring of March, I was "spring sleep" in my study, "taste" in my study, and slowly overcome all kinds of difficulties and overcome the hardships. Learning is just a cup of coffee, tasting its bitterness, but analyzing its sweetness from the heart. It is also a song that brings you into its world.s sweet and sweet, ityou ever had boiled water? Some people say that it is sweet, some people say it is bitter, and some people say that it has no taste. Where did the reason come from? Not bad, because it is boring and can't be like soda. Fruit juice, colorful. But why not, as long as you understand its mind, you can understand its benefits to us. Like boiled water, learning is also true.you learn to be tired and stop, it will be delayed here; but if you have an endless attitude, it will invite you to have a good time. I saw that most of my classmates are spending time playing games, regardless of the learning at hand. Even if you are sweating, you willingly. I have to admire them, so I don't want once asked a classmate: "If you continue to do this, what should you do with your graduation exam?" replied in this way: "I will definitely take the exam, I don't need you to manage it!"ing her answer, I slowly felt that playing is a kind of demon, not only failed to help people relax, but also grasped people's desires and tempered into a bloodless and bloodless cockroach!learn, learn! Use everything you have learned in the world Marlboro Gold Pack...This summer, we become calm. Even if we are about to face a small beginning, it is a parting, goodbye.aven't written a topic related to parting so carefully for a long time. When I think about it, I found out that we are no longer childish. we are no longer childish, no longer like before, all the time is only a smile, just taste the feeling of new life. Maybe we are all grown up, no longer crying at the ragdoll on the bed, no longer trusting the teacher's words, we become assertive, no longer a little follower of my brothers and sisters, we also become strong, not casually Others are crying. But when the classmates ask me, will you cry when you are not? I bit my lip and can't answer it How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. I think, we are all grown up, no longer childish, shouldn��t we cry? Maybe, maybe. I can comfort myself so much.king of parting Newport Cigarettes Price, it is too close to us.one walks at the same pace as before, walking in the playground of the alma mater, will it be innocent and happy? I can't answer it either.tantly raise your head and let the tears blend in with the blue sky. The sound of birds singing, even if I can't see the sunny doll, I know, we are no longer childish Parliament Cigarettes, we learned to be strong, learned to contain tears, but laughed and shouted - eggplant!

Signature