Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 7295

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Help] Time to do something IGG

[Copy link] 3/271

Posted on 4/7/16 4:06:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

time to upgrade game with more dungeons and lands and higher lvls and i don't mean just 10 lvls,, or just shut the game down .. so boring now ..not spending cash on a game that isn't doing anything to help our gaming experience.

Signature
none
Posted on 4/7/16 9:41:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do agree, the game needs more upgrades, but as for shutting the game down, I think that would be a real bad idea, especially when we have dumped a lot of cash on here, some over 10k, that would be equal to buying a car and saying " I don't like it no more, lets burn it " even with the lack of updates it is still a good social media ppl use to keep in touch with friends. But yea, it does need a lot of updates

Signature
S23
LV130 Cleric
MetalHeads Guild leader
\../ (-.-) \../
Posted on 4/8/16 12:18:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah they need to do something. New updates or shut it down or sell it to someone that can make it great again. I know for myself once i beat ct and get stronger to have much faster runs in it i'll pretty much be done. As it is now i have no real interest in leveling just to be stuck on a map with 40 other ppl.

Only thing they can do to save this game is too costly as they need an entire overhaul of the game. Sure they could do it slowly but just don't see it happening. Plus they would have to hire people that can actually code not the clowns we got now lol.

As for your point Ernada about the burning of the 10k .I've  already seen something like that  in this game. Cash gets your toons much stronger now then it did when i first started and i imagine even stronger then those on s1 from when they started. Not to mention there are other games out there where you pay monthly fees just to "rent" the game. It's just part of online gaming. It's the risk one takes when cashing on these games. Yes it sucks when it happens, can only learn from it specially if your tight with your wallet.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/18 4:48:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature