Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 7250

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Help] Power Sweep for CT

[Copy link] 13/699

Posted on 3/23/16 1:16:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As much as i would love a ps for ct, i do not want one unless they can make it unlock at 100 120 135 or 150. However it's IGG so that'll never happen lol. The reason is, a ps for ct would be the most exploited and abused thing ever. There are plenty of ppl right now that do not do ct because they simply can't, they lack the ability to. Ct is meant to seperate the men from the boys so to speak. So all they would be doing is going in, killing 1 guy revive kill the next. Start next ps, kill 1 guy revive then kill the next. And after a few weeks they'll start climbing up and still haven't learned anything about the game, their class, their cards. Which to me is the reason why a ps would be bad for ct, even though i would love one lol.

As for those who don't have time to do ct. I never had time either, and would only do it 1-3 times a month, but i chipped away at it, and eventually got to 75. Then i was like hey, i'll start at 61 and go to 75 everyday, i got an hour to do 2 runs of that. So just be paitent and keep working on it you'll get there. Specially when Pet island gets here and IF it drops same rewards as last year.

Signature
Posted on 3/23/16 3:30:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

actually I'm number 8 on our server for trials and I'm just a 7*. "in response to the guy who said every server top 15 is huge cashiers"....lol

Signature
[s24]scrib
Crusader lv 130
Star 7
CT 150
Posted on 3/28/16 3:36:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't tried to afk through CT, but I do know in full attack setup I have reached stage 128 but on topic, i wouldn't afk it unless I had to or care for a PS since it takes me 30-35 mins from stage 1-150. Thats just me.

Signature
Server 24
CT 150
LV 130 Cleric
House of Kaaos Guild leader
"The Essence of War is in every man's soul... hence is why I shall take yours!"
Posted on 7/28/17 12:43:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

More About the Concept of an Afterlife: The only part of you that could in any way survive into an afterlife would have to be an immaterial part of you since when you snuff it, your material remains go nowhere. But any immaterial part of you would have no sensory apparatus

Signature