Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 7250

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Help] Power Sweep for CT

[Copy link] 13/699

Posted on 3/4/16 2:11:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do hope I am not the only one looking for this, but a PS for CT would be nice, not all of us I assume can afk through CT, I cant afk stage 1, and having 3 kids there is little time to actually sit and spend just over 2 hrs to make it to stage 30, so TBH I dont do CT more then 2 times a month, and the DCing for most ppl makes them not try anymore. alot of us have Tickets been prosessing for a month, when we're told it will take up to 7 working days, what planet are they on that 7 of there working days is over a month of earth days. these are just a few issues we are all having on our server.. 
 From all us "MetalHeads" guild to yours      
  Have a good one all

Signature
S23
LV130 Cleric
MetalHeads Guild leader
\../ (-.-) \../
Posted on 3/4/16 5:50:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

2 hours? Press the autoattack button Ern :P

Signature
Level 130 Stalker
S24
Posted on 3/4/16 11:52:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually, I just broke my record Glor,  just now, beat 35 and took me an hour and a half

Signature
S23
LV130 Cleric
MetalHeads Guild leader
\../ (-.-) \../
Posted on 3/8/16 10:06:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

dont think at do CT afk mod !! do it manually that grants chance beats it !! i take 29-31 min from 1 to 150 and i do run it dayly 2x :)

Signature
Posted on 3/9/16 9:29:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice Xenoc, I'm working on it, but it takes me a while, so I dont have the time to do it everyday, that is why I am hopping for a PS for it soon.

Signature
S23
LV130 Cleric
MetalHeads Guild leader
\../ (-.-) \../
Posted on 3/14/16 2:41:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i afk it everyday twice and 95% at 150 its all how u set it up powersweeps for for lazy inepts

Signature
Posted on 3/15/16 4:29:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol lazy inepts or normal people who dont have $10,000 to sink in to a computer game character like Xenoc or You Midgit. i agree setup does help but so does sinking dollar after dollar.

And before you tell me otherwise if you look at the top 15 on every server they have all cashed the hell out of their toons to get where they are. FACT

Signature
Posted on 3/16/16 1:07:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's also your class for the whole auto for ct. I'm a cleric, can barely auto past 2 and that's with 22 mill hp lol. So im forced to play it. Takes me 90 minutes on a good day to go to 90 ct for 1 run. So im spending 3 hours a night just for ct. One day i'll be big enough where those 3 hours will get me to 150 but it's not gonna be this year or the next lol. But for now i just watch movies while i do ct to take the mind numbing boredom away from pushing buttons lol

I used to be like you Ernada, barely did ct cuz it takes too long, but as you get bigger and stronger it'll go faster. One day soon though you'll be beating each stage in less then a minute which makes ct a bit more enjoyable but not much lol.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/16 12:41:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

are u in ct? if yes u have either cashed or been given a shytload from cashers i know class and auto combat abilities can affect it but u think all of us "big cashers" just throw money in without skill or time taken we figured most cards etc out when it was only wt and most of u that are moaning now ur servors were still in iggs sack when we were beating wt before imbibes and gold cards u know back when it was hard no double ups and was mostly skill

Signature
Posted on 3/17/16 5:46:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am in CT and i am star 7 some of which was increased when you could earn free cash through FB and apply it to the game and the rest cash ( i would estimate around $800US ). I am willing to bet this is significantly less than your investment and the majority of other players too.

I beat wt before all the fancy cards, DU's, imbibes and GC's too and yes i agree most of the enjoyment was figuring out what worked and what didn't. But back to the point.

If CT had a ps option it would give players like myself who dont have hours to sit and fight through each lvl the ability to at least get up to where we were last to continue the fight, especially if you are in between the increment starting points (1, 31,61 etc.) and would also mean we could earn the lower rewards to make us stronger and progress further rather that be penalized for not cashing non stop.

Signature