Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 9000

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Help] inquisitor invincible spell glitch...?

[Copy link] 12/985

Posted on 6/26/15 5:07:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

is anyone else havin problems with toons/reflect hittin through invicible while spell is goin or is just scum bag hackers on my server?

Signature
inquisitor s22
guild leader of outlaws
lvl 113
wt 150
ht 150
ct 6
Posted on 6/26/15 5:12:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you mean the priest skill bestow set to invincible runestone effect? yes it's bugged. Another player noticed that once they hit 101 in level is when it became bugged for them. Now i cannot confirm the level but i do know on my lower level priests it works as intended, just not my high level one. What causes the bug i do not know. Like on warlock's if storm assault/blue blood in armor triggers at same time you press your energy blast to reset your skill, then it bugs the skill and you get no benefit. So i do not know if it's something like that or just what. I have submitted a ticket like 6 months ago about it, with screenshots of it where you can tell the skill is on and in mid channel and you can see me taking damage. And all igg said was sorry for your problem, make us a video and submit that.. Which i've never done.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/15 12:46:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

did u notice if these people had assasins note in armour with peirce buff it might cut through it

Signature
Posted on 6/29/15 3:31:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know in my case they didn't have the sin note. But for another example of it not working just have to do wt/ht/ct sg as it doesn't work their either where as a sage ice shield does give them the healing and the invincible in those places.

Which is why i do believe the person that told me they noticed it after a certain level may be right. My one guildie is level 92 and it works for her as intended in ht and sg. But for me im lvl 115 it doesn't work at all.

Signature
Posted on 7/23/15 10:07:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Could be worse. If you are a knight, you do a little dance and opponents get free hits for a few seconds irrespective of cards!

Signature
LV130 Crusader CT150
S5/S6/S10/S11/S13/S14/S15/S16
Posted on 8/8/15 8:01:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

its not a skill glitch at all its the cards that are working im a zerker and in siege after you get killed and respwn you have a 10 sec invincible period,but if you hit some one and their cards reflect your atk you will take damage,it is the same with skills

Signature
Posted on 8/10/15 3:13:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have notice this with my toon as well. But also I've notice that the only ppl who can pierce my bestow are OP out of my league. When SG opened it was the same way with the bosses, they pierced right through my skill/w-rune bestow. When I got stronger the skill seemed to work better until i was finally able to beat it. The skill/w-runes say it's suppose to (absorb ALL damage dealt to hero) but really there is a limit to how much that hero can absorb. Give it a try and see.

Signature
[s16]Haylin Dark

lvl120 Inquisitor

Guild Leader of DarkHaven

A Haven For Those Who Seek It, Death To Those Who Come Against!!
Posted on 8/14/15 1:57:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ive got a vid of invicible gettin ignored by either player hack this player claims to have "beaten" reflect cards at lvl 60 and what do ya know...he DON'T trigger reflect...EVER...i need to get off my butt and turn vid in, inquisitors a hard enough class to play ESPECIALLY without invincible...its even glitched on bosses too.

Signature
inquisitor s22
guild leader of outlaws
lvl 113
wt 150
ht 150
ct 6
Posted on 8/14/15 2:01:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nope assassins note isnt really used on server...trust me i checked.

Signature
inquisitor s22
guild leader of outlaws
lvl 113
wt 150
ht 150
ct 6
Posted on 8/14/15 2:06:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

is anyone else havin problems accumulating base hitpoints on inquisitor? im not sure were getting hp bonus our class is supposed to, my vit is only round 4k below int lvl and ive only got 6447000 base hps...? something dont seem to be addin up to me, what about ya'll?

Signature
inquisitor s22
guild leader of outlaws
lvl 113
wt 150
ht 150
ct 6