Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 9350

Moderator: Benzion

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Your Ideas

[Copy link] 17/611

Posted on 11/10/13 6:26:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still taking ideas for events ^_^ since the thanksgiving lotto is a huge success let's get some more going so message me ideas or post them here and I'll try and get some running

Posted on 11/12/13 5:21:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Copy a post from anywhere (maybe limit it to the last 3 months) in the forums, post it here and have us find and tag that post. First 10 to tag will win a prize

Posted on 11/13/13 7:16:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I liked the event you ran for Halloween - " Trick or Treat Association; where you had to figure out the name of movies. Maybe you could do another pictionary type event like that to figure out the the identity of objects/people/places found around the WOD maps. But I think it would be better if answers could not be seen; so players can't troll thru previous answers to get their answers.

[6] Dark RainForest
One Tribe
Posted on 11/13/13 7:26:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And now that you got me thinking- I think a really cool event would be-  Beat the Mod.
I noticed that most( if not all) the MODs are fairly high lvl WOD players. In the event up to 3 or four players can form a team( with no member of the team being less than 10 lvls below the mod;  example; A lvl 85 MOD would face a team with no player allowed to be higher than lvl 75) And it would be Round robin tournament style( play til you lose). With the best team to defeat each MOD uniting to face 2 or more MODS for a grand championship.

[6] Dark RainForest
One Tribe
Posted on 11/28/13 8:21:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

MOD will post 2 opossing sides. poster chose sides by voting. Most votes wins prize

for example.

30 day duration

Crusader vs Berserker
comment which is better. no  duplicate posting, one post per person only

at the end  of event duration
crusader 100 votes /post
berserker 99 votes /post

those who votes/post about crusader gets reward

Posted on 11/28/13 9:38:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about bringing back Fan Art Sundays..... I like it coz its more on skills, not luck.
Im looking forward on having forum events that could enhance players ability to think,draw,write,etc.
its best to think that people are not only playing but they also enhance and discover their skills....

Posted on 11/29/13 8:51:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree on the Fanart Sundays and the Halloween association thing. I loved participating in the art contests that have been held, no matter how small the window to come up with something was it was a challenge and lots of fun. I prefer events that are based on what someone does/skill rather than luck. We have plenty of those already in game, it'd be a nice balance to have some more skill/intelligence based things too.

Posted on 3/13/18 5:02:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only