Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] check latest lyrics

[Copy link] 2/28

Posted on 12/31/20 1:30:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you can check latest lyrics at lyricsauto

Signature
Posted on 1/10/21 10:02:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

People have stopped paying attention to the lyrics now. Everyone is looking for a quality video. I prefer to communicate only on TikTok lately. This is the coolest social network. There are a lot of teenagers and I always have someone to talk to about interesting topics. I make my own music in techno style and my videos are popular here. I want to expand my circle of fans and am thinking about how to Buy TikTok Followers. This social network does not prohibit direct boosting, but I want everything to look natural. Have you tried this trick?

Signature
Posted on 1/13/21 6:08:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What is Samsung Kies?
Kies is an official Samsung software to manage and communicate the Samsung phone and the computer. It is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows and Mac OS. This tool allows you to manage and transfer photos, videos, music, podcasts, contacts, and calendar events between your PC and mobile. Moreover, you can also synchronize phone contacts with Google account, Yahoo, and Outlook.
Samsung Kies Features

• Import and Export
  • Update Firmware
  • Sync Samsung contacts
  • Backup and Restore
  • Built-In Video Conversion

Steps to Upgrade Firmware using Samsung Kies
Let’s go through an easy step-by-step guide to update Samsung Firmware.
Disclaimer
Follow the instructions carefully. Do not implement anything on your own. Also, we at Droid Thunder will not be held liable for any damage.

Now you can  download Samsung official firmware

Signature