How to write a research paper
Research work can be of two types:
An abstract is a study on a narrow topic, involving several published scientific papers. The abstract involves the analysis of various points of view on the topic of research contained in these scientific works and, as the final result, the development of their point of view on the problem.
Research work is research on a narrow topic, involving not only scientific literature but also documentary sources, both published and unpublished. Research work involves the introduction into the circulation of any new documents, facts, theories, proven facts, etc.
Both types of research work are valuable, but the research work undoubtedly has more weight and write my essay.
Topic selection :
choosing the topic of research, it is necessary to proceed from its relevance, to take into account the availability of sources and literature. The wording of the topic should be specific. It is recommended to avoid those that cover a wide period. The topic should reflect the content of the work, be logically related to the purpose of the study.
The structure of the research work.
Research work consists of:
In the introduction, the author substantiates the chosen topic, briefly explains what his scientific interest lies in. The introduction should formulate the purpose and objectives of the study, justify the relevance of the topic chosen by the author, determine the chronological framework of the study, provide a brief overview of existing sources and literature on this issue, and determine based on what sources this study is written and write my research paper.
2. The text of the study.
The text of the study should correspond to the theme stated by the author and not go beyond the chronological framework specified in the introduction. Well-known facts should not be given in the study.
It is better to write in a scientific language strictly and neutrally, without unnecessary emotions and decorations. The volume of research should not exceed 15 pages of standard printed text.
3. Conclusion. In conclusion, conclusions are drawn from the study. Conclusions should flow from the purpose and objectives of the study that you identified in the introduction. You must determine whether or not to achieve your goal.
4. Lists of sources and literature.
The lists should contain all the sources and books that you used when researching in alphabetical order, indicating the output.
Applications should be carefully selected and illustrate the most vivid moments of work. It is recommended to include copies of rare photographs, documents, various tables, graphs, drawings in the applications, but these applications should be associated with the text of the study. Required links to applications in the text of the study.
Stages of writing a research paper.
1. The research topic is determined.
2. It is revealed how much this topic is provided with sources and literature, and what aspects of this topic have not yet been studied and Essay Writer Online.
3. The goal and objectives of the study are formulated.
4. A work plan for research is being drawn up. In drawing up a plan, the researcher determines the range of questions that he must answer to achieve his goal.
5. Work with literature and sources. Analyzing the literature, you can use the following scheme:
- the author, a brief reference about him;
- The problem that the author poses in his study;
- sources based on which the study was written;
- main ideas, concepts put forward by the author;
- conclusions of the author;
- Your opinion on this study.
6. Writing a draft text of the work.
7. Finalization of the structure of work.
8. The wording of the topic of work, based on the resulting study.
Writing the final text of the study.
How to write a research paper