Wings of Destiny Today: 1    Total Posts: 9500

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] essay on Fuller Center trips

[Copy link] 2/101

Posted on 4/13/18 8:29:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fuller Center trip costs are usually a lot lower so the $5-6,000 in costs you estimated is high, but whatever the costs I understand the general point. No one knows the need for cash more than us, the organization who would be receiving it for the work!

The truth is that I think both ways -- giving money or going -- have their merits. A couple of years ago we actually made a program called "Virtual participants" that specifically gives people the option to give their trip fee and/or airfare towards the work. We combine it with a real team to make the giver feel more like they went.

We'd love to have more people take advantage of this option. Only a few have, though. If you have ideas for it, let me know. Click here to take a look at the virtual participants option as well as related researches and essays.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 5:11:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The desires for coins extra than us, the employer who would be receiving it for the work!  more than one year's Buy Essay UK in the past  we actually made a program referred to as "virtual participants"

Signature
Posted on 5/28/18 7:06:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature