Wings of Destiny Today: 1    Total Posts: 9500

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Pokemon Mega shares much in common with its handheld predecessors

[Copy link] 0/1040

Posted on 1/12/18 4:14:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

pokemon game shares much in common with its handheld predecessors: The game offers Pokemon to catch, items to use and monsters to battle. But each of these offer some unique differences from the games Pokemon fans grew up with, perhaps none more so than gym battles.
In case you missed it: Pokemon Mega Fest went about as poorly as it could have. Visitors who traveled from far and wide spent hours in the blistering sun, unable to play the game due to massive bugs and server errors. No one felt the heat more than Instantfuns, the game’s developer, which was shocked by just how much of a disaster the event was.
WHICH Pokemon SHOULD I USE?

“Even when attendees were experiencing issues accessing the game itself, other applications like YouTube worked just fine — which indicated the issues were outside of Verizon's control, like an issue with the game's server itself,” a Verizon spokesperson said.
“A more protracted problem was caused by oversaturation of the mobile data networks of some network providers,” Hanke explained. “This caused many attendees to be unable to access Pokemon GO or other Internet services. Network congestion also led to a login issue which affected some users able [sic] to access the Internet.”
Two Pokemon Mega players take down a legendary in one impressive fight.
“Just know that the staff here are pretty horrified with the results, so they want to make good as fast as possible,” the spokesperson told us, just before Instantfuns put out a much softer official apology on its website.
Did you know you can take videos with Snapchat? I didn’t. It took me a sec to even get the lens going, a process I’m still having trouble with. Once I figured it out, though, I understood the simple magic of this very, online pokemon games, very simple app. I looked like Pikachu! My eyes were so big! My cheeks were so colorful! I looked like Pikachu!
Dedicated Pokemon game players managed to capture Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres during the Pokemon’s weeklong stints at the gym, while Lugia remains available. The caveat, of course, is that those dedicated Pokemon players had to have access to gyms, where Raid Battles are held. That’s not always possible for Pokemon players in more isolated locations, meaning many fans had little chance to catch the coveted monsters.

If you like Pokemon Mega, please visit: http://pm.instantfuns.com/

Signature
<a href="http://h5.pm.instantfuns.com/" target="_blank">pokemon game</a>