Wings of Destiny Today: 0    Total Posts: 10077

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Re-Suggestions Lots

[Copy link] 5/878

Posted on 11/11/12 3:45:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting! Yes i agree, once I hit lvl 50 there has never been anyone in that lvl battlefield and it was probably my most favorite event of the game. I like the idea of good vs evil (and a player can always switch badges if they want to play for the other side). I would very much like to see Battlefield revived!

Signature

Interesting! Yes i agree, once I hit lvl 50 there has never been anyone in that lvl battlefield and it was probably my most favorite event of the game. I like the idea of good vs evil (and a player can always switch badges if they want to play for the other side). I would very much like to see Battlefield revived!

Re:suggestion...

Badge should stay lock no changing side. As I said its random and no one knows the percent who ever has more people on which side, otherwise one side will always dominate and... people will be uninterested because back to beginning... Imbalance.

Signature

<strong>Glory Fortress System</strong>

Change it... No one bothers joining anymore not even high level players.

For it to be interesting theme: Good Vs Evil (Base on their chosen wings or Faith)

Only 2 teams, the good (wing) team vs the bad(wing) team.

Rewards, Make it more than Death match or Arena, It should be the most popular pvp system in the game but appareantly its a dead battlefield.

Around 500 bp per game winner, Loser gets 100. There will be no kills per bp. ALthought a weekly ranking would be interesting and get people motivated to fight for the bp.

No percent shown for newbies when picking which side to choose when getting their first Faith to make the game fair.

Team: 5 vs 5 not a triple threat.

Only Good Team may Queue and only see the # of Good(Wing) players that register. Same with Evil(Wing) players.
IT will be in order who ever Queue first five players will be the team to battle against the opponent side.

There is no countdown Just like DM. As Long as there is 5 that have Queue already on one side of the team it should start and wait for the opponent to have their team registered.

It is random team, no set up like Arena Team. No parties should be made or allowed when queuing up for the Glory Fortress.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/20 7:01:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wings of Destiny is the main topic here as you can see and hope would be able to learn about it from us now. This was all about <a href=https://www.rush-my-essay.com/write-my-essay/>write my essay online</a> so if you are into soemthing like that then i will really love to know more about it.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/20 7:02:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

https://www.rush-my-essay.com/write-my-essay/

Signature
Posted on 9/18/20 7:03:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature