Wings of Destiny Today: 1    Total Posts: 10068

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] How can we do charity through social service?

[Copy link] 5/172

Posted on 7/17/20 12:40:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We all love to have a good life but most of us are not blessed by God. People are struggling to get basic requirements in their life. They are struggling for food, clothes and shelters. A charity is a way to help people to give some happiness in their life. Charity is simply giving others which belongs to you. If we are blessed enough by God and want to help others to get happiness than charity is one the way.

Most of the time we think of charity in terms of money but there are also many ways you can donate people.

• You can donate your clothes, shoes to others. If you are no longer using your old clothes, shoes, jackets, blankets, coats, gloves and many more. Then you can donate that to people who are in need.
  • Help a stranger and make their day with a beautiful smile. Many of us are stressed with our work or have some tensions. A simple smile will help them to fight with their issues.
  • Tech poor kids- Id you have free time then you can go to some orphanage and teach them. You can also supply laptops for their study. Televisions for their entertainment. Also books, school uniform some good foods and many more. I was working in an organisation which donated 10 laptops and 2 Televisions to orphanage and old age home.
  • You can also donate your old home and kitchen appliances like refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machines, air conditioners, geysers to the charity. Many of the time we are replacing our old laptop with a new laptop then better to donate that to charity.
  • You can also donate your blood, take part in a charity run, volunteer in charitable functions. Organise campaign to social media, raise fund for needy people. 

These are some small steps which you can follow to help needy people. It is not necessary to donate money for charity instead you can take part in many social services to help people. Our small help will bring a smile on someone's face. 

Signature
I am GB, I love games, travelling and photography.
Posted on 7/21/20 3:33:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

internet services in Us http://bundlecableandinternet.com/

Signature
Posted on 9/17/20 3:16:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

• Donate a percentage of your sales or profits to charity – calculating the amount you donate based on the value of your sales or profits for any given transaction or time period.

• Make ad-hoc financial donations – choosing the value and frequency of donations, as and when you want to make them.

• Make regular financial donations – donating regular fixed amounts.

• Donate a product for every product sold – this is the model used by Toms Shoes where one pair of shoes is donated for every pair of shoes sold. You could donate the same type of product, as Toms Shoes do, or you could donate a completely different product. Not just that if you want you can also donate some old  home appliances like Refrigerator, Office chair , Washing machine , laptop  many more.

Signature
https://daamify.com/
Posted on 9/27/20 10:22:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that this one of the most amazing thread that i have found. this guy posted some amazing recommendation 

Signature
https://daamify.com/
Posted on 9/27/20 1:26:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wings of Destiny is the main caption here and it is something written on the site that says something about the poem but i guess it is some game here. I hope that they will try for Legitimateessaywriting in this time of the year now. You will be able to find it really good as if it is a game and all those people who are into gaming would love to know about it. I can assure you that you can enjoy it a lot for the best reasons that can be recreational now for everyone.

Signature
Posted on 9/29/20 5:21:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can donate your clothes, shoes to others. If you are no longer using your old clothes, shoes, jackets, blankets, coats, gloves and many more. Then you can donate that to people who are in need.

Help a stranger and make their day with a beautiful smile. Many of us are stressed with our work or have some tensions. A simple smile will help them to fight with their issues.

Tech poor kids- Id you have free time then you can go to some orphanage and teach them. You can also supply laptops for their study. Televisions for their entertainment. Also books, school uniform some good foods and many more. I was working in an organization which donated 10 laptops and 2 Televisions to orphanage and old age home.

You can also donate your old home appliances and kitchen appliances like refrigerator, yogurt makerwashing machines, air conditionersgeysers to the charity. Many of the time we are replacing our old laptop with a new laptop then better to donate that to charity.

You can also donate your blood, take part in a charity run, volunteer in charitable functions. Organise campaign to social media, raise fund for needy people. 

These are some small steps which you can follow to help needy people. It is not necessary to donate money for charity instead you can take part in many social services to help people. Our small help will bring a smile on someone's face. 

Signature