Wings of Destiny Today: 1    Total Posts: 10068

Moderator: Benzion

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Food for thought

[Copy link] 16/1080

Posted on 3/14/14 7:35:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well, wts can actually be done really fast if you don't auto all of it (actually entering it not power sweep).  I can auto all of it so i do so now instead of sweeping for extra coins and it takes roughly the same time as 1 sweep.   maybe little longer if i'm late to turn on my symb.   I could see this feasible in time.  This is based off my server, but most people are in dungeons not even 1 hour of time if they run anything at all.  i think SG is the only dungeon most run now.  HTs...well...if you auto it then yes it takes insane amounts of time. It's a trial not designed to be on auto combat.  Even manually it is consuming though.  but then when you think about it...after that what are you doing most of the time after.  probably on auto combat grinding and chatting away anyways.  this could definately add some time to pass but if these trials were created...they'd need to be more than just a circular arena with a bunch of mobs to kill.  I'd like to see a trials where there's actual traps, a real goal and not just gladiator style arenas.  Armageddon trials would be really cool to actually have things like meteors flying down to hurt you...have some mazes and ancient traps as well as new designed bosses and mobs and things to do.  

Signature
Posted on 3/15/14 10:16:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

if this new trial offers great rewards and is seperate from HT, some may choose to do it instead of HT which lowers the time loss a lot, I like it :)

Signature
Posted on 3/15/14 12:24:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea, don't get me wrong... but it's the time it take to complete it all, the best would be not to being forced to select between what to do or not to do :)

Signature
Class: Crusader
Lvl: 116
Guild leader of [S6]FrostGuardian
HT: 150
Posted on 3/19/14 1:37:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pizza or Cheesecake?

Signature
[S15] Thuggin
117 Warlock
Posted on 5/19/14 2:14:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So some sort of minimizing the time would be nice to see, or perhaps adding the option to do PS even in dungeons which would be a WildStar Gold huge bonus.

Signature
Posted on 5/19/14 4:34:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(33133127) replied at 3-19-2014 07:37 PM
Pizza or Cheesecake?

Never had cheesecake, so ill take the pizza ;P

Signature
Server: 37
Level: 130
Star:    7

Super Moderator
Posted on 7/3/20 2:17:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Food and the travel industry are, and have consistently been, firmly incorporated. In any case, the experiential potential that food involves has animated a developing enthusiasm for food the travel industry among makers of the travel industry administrations and goal the executives associations inside late years.
 breakfast near me

Signature